Wednesday, August 24, 2016

WCW- HILDA OF MAMMYPI

Hey dear readers welcome back to the blog and to another segment of WCW, today's crush is my fellow Cameroonian sister and fashion blogger Hilda Ngelo of MAMMYPI. Keep reading below for a few fun fact on her. You can follow her here;




Where is your favorite place to shop?

I love shopping online because I can do it anywhere , anytime.

What is the one thing people don't know about you?

I am addicted to wearing socks .

Skirt or dress?

Depends on the occasion , but I realized I have more skirts than dress so maybe a skirt.

If you had an all expense paid trip, where would you go?

Dream destination will be St Barths without a doubt, so when should I start packing :)?

What movie would you recommend right now?

I am not a big movies fan as I don't have sufficient  time to watch one. Maybe " The Devil Wears Prada" as it represents the things I love- Fashion.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your feedback, leave a comment if you can. Thanks, Milly.