Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Red Turbans and Bows

Brr! Boy is it cold! Because snow covers the ground isn't reason  for me to put away all the colorful outfits I love, a few twigs here and there like adding a turban, scarf, gloves, tights, high boots and voila! Ready to go.






Jacket : Ann Taylor (Similar) , Skirt: Custom made (Similar) Bodysuit : Papaya (Love this too), Boots : Altuzarra for target (Similar), Clutch: Macys (Similar) , Turban : Asos (Similar) Jewelry : Macys, Gloves : Vintage, Scarf : Vintage ( Similar)Sunglasses from local vendor.


2 comments:

  1. gorgeous look, love the turban :)
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your feedback, leave a comment if you can. Thanks, Milly.