Thursday, January 8, 2015

Liebster Award

                                                              


Hi fashion lovers, I got nominated by Paige of PAIGE JASMINE for the Liebster award (Thanks again Paige) The word "AWARD" isn't used in it's regular context here, its a series of questions asked by bloggers to other small bloggers (Less then 200 followers) with the intend of getting them known and letting others get to know them better as well.

                        Rules
1. Link the person who you have nominated

2. Answer the questions given by the nominator

3. Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers in Bloglovin


4. Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer


5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs


            My Nominees are:



            My Questions.

 1. How would you describe yourself.
 2.Why did you start blogging
 3.What is one thing that people don't know about you
 4.Name 3 things that make you smile
 5.What are your favorite color(s)
 6.If money wasn't an issue what are 3 things you would do
 7.Aside from blogging what else do you do
 8.Where were you born and where do you live
 9.If you are stranded on an island who would you like to be with
10.What is your best Movie
11.What are your dreams and hopes for your blog

            My Responses to Paige's Questions


1. A book your currently reading, if any?

  I am re-reading the Game of Thrones series by  George RR. Martin 
2. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I       10 years from now I like to think of myself as a wiser, more accomplished woman who      knows exactly who she is ,what she wants and a traveler.
3. Any place you could travel to around the world?
  I have a long list of places I want to travel to, but here are a few:India, China,                Paris, Moscow, Thailand and Nigeria.
4. Your favorite piece of jewelry?
  I love Betsy Johnson Jewelry for her whimsical designs and my fave is an owl bracelet    from her.
5. 3 of your hobbies?
 I love to dance, exercise (I would like to think of myself as a runner) and eating (is that even a hobby?)
6. What's your perfect day out?
 It's sunny with a bit of a breeze and I am wearing comfortable shoes and ready to explore and discover new places.
7. If you could be a food, what food would you be?
Chocolate.
8. How was your Christmas?
 It was fun and exciting filled with family, lots of food and presents.
9. Are you excited for 2015?
 Oh Yes! Everyday is an opportunity for new beginning but a new year is an even greater reminder of possibilities. 
10. Your favorite song at the moment?
 Desert Rose by Sting (Here)
11. Why did you begin your blog?
  I love playing dress up and thinking of possible outfit combinations and my blog is just an avenue to share my love for fashion. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Milly.Happy New Year. I was away on vacay and got back to see your messages...Thank you so much for nominating me for a Liebster Award!! :-) I will go ahead and work on answering your questions! I also love your blog and how you make colorful tights look hot. Its always great to discover new bloggers and especially Cameroonians (I am assuming you are also from Cameroon?). Ciao...

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your feedback, leave a comment if you can. Thanks, Milly.