Wednesday, November 8, 2017

CULTURAL MARRAKECH


   
One reason I love to travel is for the opportunity to experience other cultures. I am wont to be in the rural areas than the urban cities because to me you learn more from the rural , often poorer folks than you do from the city dwellers who's ways are often tinted by the western culture and dictated by media , social media and other outside influences.
I loved the cultural and authentic feel of Marrakech, it's people always smiling(but be weary of the ever eager to please youth who often expect remunerations for any help offered). I often get so immersed in my surrounding I forget to take pictures plus it was raining for two days while we where there but that didn't deter me from venturing out of our Raid.










1 comment:

  1. สล็อต777 สามารถทำเงินผลกำไรได้มากที่สุดเว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ที่เปิดให้บริการมาอย่างนานแล้ว pgslot ของเรามีเกมสล็อตหลากหลายรูปแบบให้เรื่องเล่น ภาพ สี ตัวการ์ตูนสวยๆอีกเพียบ

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your feedback, leave a comment if you can. Thanks, Milly.