Wednesday, June 1, 2016

SPRING FIELDS

Hello dear readers, I am back once more after another long hiatus with a few pictures of little Abby. As I stated previously I am having a growing interest in photography and because I can't always take my own pictures in comes Abby. I hope your like our mini, wild fields session.
In a world where beauty is being defined by how light your skin color is, I am using my pictures and photo shoot sessions to teach her how beautiful she is, how to define her own beauty and not let other set it for her, how unique and wonderfully made she is. Yes , teaching our kids self confidence should start while they are young. :).




Dress (old ) Similar love This too, Hair wreath (Aldo) Similar. Basket (Regular brown basket painted by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your feedback, leave a comment if you can. Thanks, Milly.