Saturday, February 13, 2016

RED VALENTINE

Hello readers, I intended to shoot another Valentine's day outfit but never got the time to do it so I was determined to get one in before tomorrow (Oops! it's already Valentine's day  somewhere around the world :D) . SO I tell my husband I need to do a shoot and he is like " Now, Can't it wait?"  Because it's freezing outside guys so I give him a puppy dog face and plead for help. He finally relents and we head out. It wasn't funny. In five minutes our fingers were numb and hurting so bad. We did manage to capture these shots. I then did a mini session in my basement studio to get some detailed shots.
Ladies you can still get something similar for a night out with your special someone if you like or just wear it to a formal occasion. Happy Valentine's day to all.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your feedback, leave a comment if you can. Thanks, Milly.