Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Nagwa's Annual Ball.


For three consecutive years, Nagwa's Boutique has organized a Glamour Night Ball hosted by it's owner Imma Tabod at the Prestigious Camelot and this year I was one of the attendees and Boy! was it fun, good music, friends, food, and ambiance. Most of the dresses were bought from Nagwa's Boutique and the ladies were like stars that  night. Here are a few pictures from the night (unfortunately they don't really depict the fun). I was so engrossed in the moment I forgot to take pictures of the divine food. All in all it was a memorable night.See you all Next year....February 27th 2016.

Nagwa's Boutique
12166 Central Ave, Mitchellville, MD 20721
(301) 383-1156


It wasn't just walking the Red carpet, it was dancing on the Red Carpet
The trains....
My fave dress of the night, it fit her like a glove and her makeup and hair ....everything worked together perfectly.
Just Because......
Kids had a moment too. Nagwa's carries kids clothing as well.
Ah! Look at all those colors.
The soft lighting gave it a romantic feel.
Sorry I only remembered to take pictures of the food when I was full :). Best dessert I have had in a long time. 


1 comment:

  1. You guys look 2020 fashion. So gorgeous, so fashionable, so glamorous

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your feedback, leave a comment if you can. Thanks, Milly.