Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Neon Orange Jacket

The weather this weekend went from summery to fall like and every outfit I had to wear had sleeves. I wore this outfit to church but with a brown version of this shoe. Unfortunately, while walking to the car I stepped into a crack that left a long scratch on the heel. This Jacket from Forever 21 is perfect for every season, it's bright colors scream summer while still keeping you warm.
 

Forever 21 Blazer, Skirt via Ross (Similar), WHBM clutch (similar), Guess shoes (similar), Macy's Necklace (similar)

3 comments:

  1. Soo lovely look. I like your shoes gorgeous.
    http://www.kclueless.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the fact that you embrace color and are not afraid to show it off. im in love with your style.
    styleandcreations.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your feedback, leave a comment if you can. Thanks, Milly.