Saturday, September 12, 2015

BIG WOMEN ARE MORE BEAUTIFUL, YES?


 I love  Lane Bryant's #PlusIsEqual ad Campaign. which features top models Candice Huffine, Ashley Graham, Precious Victoria Lee, Georgia Pratt, Justine Legault, and Sabina Karlsson, all wearing the brand's Fall 2015 collection. Lane Bryant is following up last Spring's controversial #ImNoAngel campaign with its latest, bringing attention to what it describes as "our size women" and promoting a future where labels don't exist.

I don't care about labels, let's call a spade a spade. All I know is every woman is beautiful, but stop being offended when they call you fat or big. Those are adjectives and they were created to describe things. If you know your worth and beauty, labels have no effects on you.
Campaign star Graham noted in the brand's press release, "size shouldn't matter when you're talking about a woman who just wants to be fashionable." And I totally agree.
What is your take on the label issue?



4 comments:

  1. I Love my Women Big. All this artificial and scary looking individuals we see walking the earth nowadays. Na to fear.. Not inspiring but this right here, you can't miss it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your feedback, leave a comment if you can. Thanks, Milly.